Welcome to the InterACT Project Week Lottery.
You’re probably asking yourself -Why are these guys giving away a free program and what’s the catch?
The honest answer is that introducing our programs to busy teachers and administrators isn’t always easy. The lottery is a great way for us to let teachers know a bit about the kind of work we are doing and how it can benefit your school and students.
After 5 years in business our programs are now in 30 schools nationwide. Every one of these professional relationships started with a teacher taking the time and initiative to get to know us and our work.
We hope you’ll take the time to register for the lottery and explore our website to get to know us.
All the best,
Justin Beard & Mark Hansen
Directors – InterACT English
Registering your class for a chance to win is easy. Just read over the conditions below and fill out the form.
Terms & Conditions
- The Project Week must take place in the 2015 school year.
- Date to be decided between winning school and InterACT to fit both parties schedules.
- 1 class with a maximum of 30 participants.
- Grades 5 – 9 are eligible.
- By entering the lottery you agree to join our mailing list for a monthly newsletter (we won’t spam you) and you can unsubscribe anytime.
- The winning school is responsible for providing classroom / facilities for us to work in.
- The English Project Week is totally free. We cover all related costs with the exception of accommodation. Our instructors normally work with a home-stay model either hosted by the family of a participating student or an employee of the school. A home-stay for two instructors must be organized by the winning school.